Win 1 of 5: $50 Credits
Terms & Conditions
Effective June 12, 2022
- Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Wolfpack Financial Inc (“Wolfpack”) of 530 Lytton Ave 2nd Floor, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA (Promoter).
3. Wolfpack standardly conducts a game of chance. Winners are based on random selection.
4. Entry is open to US residents aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies, and agencies are ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
5. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours, or the prize may be re-allocated. Re-allocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
6. Wolfpack reserves the right to share entry data. On the occasion that this occurs, Wolfpack will clearly specify this for privacy reasons.
7. To enter, entrants must follow the instructions as provided in the promotion. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
8. One entry per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
9. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
11. All competition entrants must reside in the US. Winners entering from outside the US will be disqualified.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
13. All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. Additionally, all literary works submitted as part of an entry become the property of the Promoter and it is a condition of entry that those literary works may be used by the Promoter for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction. The promoter may share the entry details with the prize provider.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
16. Terms and conditions of any prize must be adhered to. Some events have age restrictions, and these must also be adhered to.
17. Prizes can only be provided to residents in US and any prizes are only valid in the US.
18. These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a Wolfpack competition and may be updated from time to time.